BIG FAT ENVELOPE COLLEGE ESSAY BOOTCAMP
A Small-Group, Personal Statement Workshop for High School Seniors
If You Feel Stuck, Confused, or Frustrated about your College Application Essay, this 2-Day Intensive is for You.
Los Angeles, CA || August 19th & 20th
My goal in this 2-Day intensive is to empower you with effective writing tools to craft exceptional personal statements.
The kind that earns you BIG FAT acceptance Envelopes from your top-choice colleges
The kind that have helped place 100% of past Ink Well students into their top-choice colleges.
Including Ivy Leagues.
What you'll get From the bootcamp:
By the end of our time together, you'll leave with a compelling essay draft that feels true to you and that significantly increases your chances of admission at your top colleges.
When you sign up, specific location details and prep work will be emailed to you so that you arrive to the workshop primed and inspired to write.
I Want to help you earnYOUR own stack of BIG FAT acceptance ENVELOPES...
...So you can stand back and see some of the rewards of all your hard work in high school
I want that pride, joy, and gratitude for you.
I can't wait wait till you get your big fat envelopes.
And after you've signed the dotted line for the college of your choice...
You may do whatever you like with the envelopes:
- Build a mini fort
- Make a collage
- Decorate a coffee table (Or prop one up if that's your kind of humor.)
No matter what, you have my best wishes for success.
- A two-time Harvard University graduate (Masters in English Education and MFA in Dramatic Arts/Acting) and a graduate of the University of Rochester, Liz is an educator with almost a decade of experience.
- While in Boston, Liz served as a teaching assistant to two literacy and curriculum development courses at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. After her first year of teaching, Liz was awarded permanent teacher status, surpassing the five-year qualifying mark.
- Liz believes in helping students foster a growing awareness of themselves as learners so they can build confidence in their reading & writing skills.
- Her training in the arts allows her to develop creative, engaging ways to teach difficult topics, adapt to different learning personalities, and creates a fun and relaxed learning environment.